What is Innovation Sprint?
The Innovation Sprints are structured to take place over four hours, once a month on a Saturday. The businesses bring in a problem, niche or general, that focuses on a specific aspect within their business. The idea is to have a problem that is pressing but also can be played around with to develop unique or creative solutions for the organization.
Our Commitment to the Participating Organization
- Provide a structured schedule of the program.
- Manage communications with the students.
- Work with the business to develop the challenge statement.
- Event promotion and recruitment.
Our Expectations of the Participating Organization
- Committee to a minimum of two meetings prior to the event
- Attendance of the team on the scheduled day of the event (4-5 hours)
- Present about the company to the participants
- Judge the solution to select the winners.
Get in touch
Our Journey so far
Through 2023, we partnered with Easy Platter, Shivani’s Kitchen and Bright Breaks to host three Innovation Sprints with over 120 students participating overall. The businesses walked away with at least four unique ideas each and were able to brainstorm with the students, who even offered new perspectives and an outside opinion on their challenges.